where did you find this?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
where did you find this?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
man im into this now...i cant wait for tonight's episode either
i wish i could find the first few episodes of this season though
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
with the first few episodes you didn't miss much. a couple things maybe but the beginning of the season was a bit of a let down
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
hahaha oh snap...good show
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
What happened? I didn't get to see it.
well basically Hugo is nuts and was committed to a mental hospital and has an imaginary friend, and that imaginary friend visits him (on the island) and tells him that the whole island is made up in his mind and he can "wake up" by jumping off a cliff
then this girl who he has started a relationship with comes and finds him ready to jump...but she convinces him everything is real and he decides not to...then we see at the end of the show that she was actually committed to the same mental hospital with hugo so it could all be in his mind
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks